SAMPLE OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
ornekalanadi.com (Sample Domain Name), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and maintained in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
According to the KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data that you share with ornekalanadi.com is obtained, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, fully or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means, provided that it is a part of any data recording system, in short, the data can be processed by us as the subject of any kind of processing. Any operation performed on data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data".
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to prosecutors' offices, courts and relevant public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, in matters of public safety and legal disputes;
- In order to offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with persons or institutions that can offer them within the legal framework;
- To analyze ad preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Notification About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Persons/organizations to whom your personal data that you shared with ornekalanadi.com can be transferred for the above-mentioned purposes; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; In order to carry out our activities and/or as a Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other organizations that we cooperate with, in order to carry out our activities, especially the member companies using the ornekalanadi.com infrastructure and the persons and organizations related to the service provided. 3. persons and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
- With the forms on the
- ornekalanadi.com website and mobile applications, and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details; In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or remotely, obtained from people who share their personal data with business cards, CVs, bids and other ways, for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with
- ornekalanadi.com, applying for a job, making offers, verbally or in writing or electronically;
- In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, public data from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc.); can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before the Entry into Force of the KVKK
ornekalanadi.com did not start its publication life before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, we do not have any personal data stored before this date. (If your website collects data before this date, it must be specified how the data is processed and preserved.)
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and are abroad in accordance with the contractual purposes (accredited by the Personal Data Board and where adequate protection is available for the protection of personal data). countries) to service intermediaries.
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies, other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with ornekalanadi.com and have your phone number,
It can be transferred when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
ornekalanadi.com, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, and preventing the access of unauthorized persons to the systems and databases where your personal data is hosted; It is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their safekeeping. In the event that it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date and Accurate
According to Article 4 of the KVKK, ornekalanadi.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for ornekalanadi.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9. Personal Data Owner's Rights Pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to ornekalanadi.com (data controller) about himself;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- Requesting that the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred are also notified in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
10. Contact and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by ornekalanadi.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to the email@example.com e-mail address.
ornekalanadi.com may give a positive/negative response to the submitted requests, in writing or digitally, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, ornekalanadi.com reserves the right to charge a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, transfer, sale and other related issues in our policy, Data shared with ornekalanadi.com, a social media application, on the website , in applications and social media channels, to make notifications and suggestions, to be shared with third parties commercially, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this, that you apply to ornekalanadi.com before using your legal rights. You declare that you accept with explicit consent, which is defined as informed consent and freely expressed consent.
This contract is the latest …/…/…. Updated on.