What is Cookie?
The websites you visit can save little information on your computer or phone, and then read this information when you visit the same site. The files in which this small information is saved are called cookies or cookies. Cookies generally serve to improve your browsing experience and personalize sites. “remember me” If you tick the option, that site will save a cookie containing your username (or a unique ID number) in your browser. Only the site that created them can read cookies. The site also determines how long the cookie will be stored.
Cookies Used on the Website
If you are under the age of 18, you must visit the Website under the supervision of your parents. You should not use this Website or share any of your personal data without the presence of your parents.
What is Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text (data) files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit.
- Improving the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the Website,
- Improving the Website, offering new features through the Website and personalizing the offered features according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our company (or our business, our site, etc.).
Types of Cookies
Cookies, whose main purpose of use is to provide convenience to users, are basically collected in four main groups:
- Session Cookies: They are cookies that allow you to benefit from various features such as carrying information between internet pages and systematically remembering the information entered by the user, and they are not inferior to the functions of the website. It is necessary for it to function properly.
- Performance Cookies: They are cookies that collect information about the frequency of visiting the pages, possible error messages, the total time users spend on the relevant page, as well as the way they use the site, and are used to increase the performance of the website. .
- Functional cookies: They are cookies that remind the pre-selected options for the convenience of the user, and they aim to provide advanced internet features to the users within the scope of the website.< /li>
- Advertising and Publication Third Party Cookies: They are cookies belonging to party suppliers and allow the use of some functions on the website and the tracking of advertisements (showing appropriate advertisements).
Cookies' Purposes of Use
- Advertising uses: ornekalanadi.com, itself or the third; Cookies that measure the effectiveness of these advertisements or analyze the click-through status may be used in order to transmit advertisements and similar content within the scope of the interests of the users through the systems of the parties.
Detecting suspicious actions against the website and ensuring the necessary security, increasing the functionality and performance of the website in line with the preferences of the visitors, improving and personalizing the services and products offered on the website, these services and products Cookies are used to facilitate access to products and to fulfill the legal responsibilities of the website. In addition, advertising cookies and third-party cookies are used to bring website visitors together with more comprehensive service providers. Information sharing with the parties is also in question.
What are the Personal Data Processed Through Cookies?
The person's identity (name, surname, nickname, date of birth, etc.) and contact (residence address, e-mail address, phone number, IP address, browser information, computer information, location information, etc.) through cookies available on the site, automatic or non-automatic methods or software, and sometimes; Third, such as ad networks, analytics software, search and volume information providers, related software or technologies; It will be obtained, recorded, stored and updated by the parties and will be processed in accordance with the law, depending on the personal data processing conditions, within and during the terms and services agreement between us.